Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Anime - Summer 2010

It's the beginning of the Summer season of anime (well, technically it started in June), so Jim and I will try to roll out some previews for our picks of the season.  Rather than attempt to create a list of the new anime this season, I'll just refer you to this visual guide created by chartfag, since out of the lists I've previously encountered, he has created the highest quality guide in my opinion.

Time permitting, I'll try to get some previews out for my picks throughout the rest of the week.  So, here are my picks for this season so far:
  • Ookamisan to to Shichinin no Nakamatachi
  • Amagami SS
  • Highschool of the Dead
  • Mitsudomoe
I've also been debating whether I would be covering each episode of the series like most anime blogs, but unfortunately I'm not sure I'll have the time to achieve that considering I want the highest quality possible in the things I create.  I might end up doing things differently by covering episodes in batches, or possibly covering the series by parts, such as beginning, middle, and end.  We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment